Friday, January 1, 2010

Why I Created 'The Arc of Success'

The Arc of Success
Today I wanted to introduce my blog to you and take a moment to share why I choose ‘The Arc of Success’ for my title. As you know for most people an arc is thought of as something that carves upwards like the side of a circle or a rainbow. As we move through life and toward our goals, there is indeed an arc for all of us. In order to successfully achieve our goals, we need to make the right decisions and do the right things to move farther up our own arcs. Let me be clear, your goals are your own and it doesn’t matter what they are. There will be an arc (the process) you will need to go through in order to reach that goal, rather it’s to paint a room or become The CEO of a company.
That said, two items I need to also make very clear;
1- I am in no way a Life Coach or Councelor but; I am a student of Life.
2- All of the articles I post will be from hands on experiences I have had from one or both sides of the subjects I cover.
The Arc of Success to me is all the things one needs to do to achieve success in anything you may set out to accomplish. It includes the people we meet and how we use the information we get from them; we can learn from everyone we meet if we choose to; some good, some bad, it’s up to us to eat the meat and spite out the bones. It includes lives lessons that we learn by proxy or vicariously; like seeing someone touch their hand to fire and gets burned. For most of us, we will have learned that lesson without having to touch our own hand to fire. The arc of success also includes the times we must use critical thought processing, that is to say we make important decisions that could have major impact on our lives like, to complete school or not to complete school or to reduce your speed on a slippery road or not to reduce your speed. Life is full of choices.
The articles I will post here are intended to help anyone climb their ark of success and reach their goals by, in some cases sharing information that may come across as new but in most cases; my thoughts will not necessarily be new to you. My intention is to motivate and inspire people to do everything they can to take the next step and reach their goals.
As we move into a new year, far too many people are unemployed or unhappy with the jobs they’re in.
To that end, I hope you will share my articles with other that may be interested in the subject matter. I will be covering job seeking and the interview process. My next article will be on building a powerful resume. I hope you will read it and share it.
Are you in control of your destiny?
Ty Sr.

1 comment:

  1. Great opening to a blogging career, Ty. Congratulations on your new launch. I like the layout and design.

    If you need assistance on anything, I am happy to help you.

    Wishing you all the best!

    ReplyDelete